Are you tired of seeing your competition always hogging the headlines?
Is it time that your company is regularly featured so you can attract more sales?
We have the solution.
Q: WHY IS PR SO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A: PR is essential for your business for the following 6 reasons:
1. SALES: New and prospective clients reading the article will discover you, which could lead to new sales leads
2. STAND OUT: You will stand out from the crowd in your market place, and your competitors will sit up and think…
3. SEO: Once your article is published in the major news outlet, your name and website link (if included) will be picked up by the search engines and will boost your rankings
4. AUTHORITY: your existing client base will be pleased to see you being published, this will back up their choice in using your company, it might even spur them on to make a new enquiry as they may have discovered a new product or service in the article
5. SHARE: It is an opportunity to share the link with your client base and on your website which in turn may get shared even further
6. IMPRESSIVE: The journalist has been impressed enough with your product or service to include you in their article. This is excellent for your credibility
Ryan Pinnick, who is the go-to expert on overcoming self-sabotage and unleashing your genius says this about his VIP day:
LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS...
Would you love to have the confidence to pitch to the journalists?
Would you love to know what to say and what not to say when pitching to your dream journalist?
Would you like to have a press release template that really works?
Would you like to stop relying on WOM (word of mouth) for referrals?
Would you like to enjoy the kudos and credibility of appearing in the press?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE A PROVEN PROCESS ON HOW TO GET INTO THE PRESS?
Noor Hibbert, UK's leading success coach and founder of This is Your Dream says this about her VIP day:
HERE'S WHAT YOUR PR VIP DAY WITH *5* BONUSES COMPRISES:
1. VIP Day in luxury Central London club from 11am-4pm to go over your goals, your golden nuggets, press hooks and your PR Plan of Action. delicious lunch and refreshments all day included!
2. Bonus 1: one hour with journalist Helen Croydon to go over your press hook, best newsworthy angle, target publications
3. Bonus 2: 60 mins 1:1 Skype call with Amanda BEFORE the VIP Day + 60 mins 1:1 Skype call AFTER the VIP Day OR x 2 60 mins call in the following month
4. Bonus 3: DONE-FOR-YOU: When your press release is ready, it will be emailed out to an extensive list of key journalists in your sector / relevant to your story.
5. Bonus 4: Access to the UK journalist / media database so you don't need to go searching for journo contact details
6 weeks and and straight to the BBC! Amanda Ruiz is the Mary Poppins of PR; she makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way! Have you got your #PRDAR hat on? Your ducks in order? Your bag of golden nuggets and your PR Toolkit ready to go? If not, then this is the course for you...
I had been thinking of enrolling in a PR course for quite sometime . By chance a friend of mine recommended Amanda's 7 PR Secrets on how to get into the press. This 8 week course has been amazing, so many golden nuggets of information to help me feel a lot more confident about writing a press release.
Amanda was the best professional recommendation I’ve received. Daily Mail here I come! We've already secured coverage in our local newspaper!
Based in USA but working with clients globally, I wanted someone to help me raise my profile globally. Initially, I was wondering whether it would be better to work with someone locally, but after I started working with Amanda, all my doubts disappeared. Amanda is truly knowledgeable, has a wealth of invaluable experience in the PR industry spanning across borders, and really knows how to get things moving. In less than a month, Amanda was able to get me in front of editors and teach me the tips and techniques to successfully engage with them and get published! Amanda truly walks her talk and is of utmost integrity.
I joined Amanda's PR course because I find it pretty intimidating to try to get into the press. Amanda just makes it so simple. She fits you out with some great tools, changing your mindset and making you realise when and where you not only could be in the press, but should be. Since starting the course I've been in a local paper and I've helped a friend get featured in Forbes magazine.